Sunday, November 18, 2012

What to do on 12/21/2012

Good Morning Fellow Humans!

Well, I was sitting out on the patio today, drinking  coffee and smoking (I know, I know --- working on that but not ready yet); and I started to tremble and vibrate much more than normal after saying my morning 'prayer' or what-have-you to the sun. It felt uncannily like a download of data, a particularly large data dump.

And now I am compelled to tell you this: Find some quiet time on 12/21 to meditate/commune with nature/pray/whatever you call it. Just be sure to find the time, for I strongly believe that human awareness can be increased, by an unknown degree, on this day. The more of us that make our minds and spirits available to the 'software update' that will be available on this day, the better.

That is the best advice I can give you.

God Speed, God Bless,

Love 2 ALL

Omega Man
RtTBt




No comments:

Post a Comment