Sunday, November 18, 2012

Some background on the "Anti-Christ"

Good evening fellow humans,

Here is a link to some scholarly discussion of the origins on the whole 'antichrist' bullshit that has plagued me throughout my life. I think I want to send this all to the, ahem, LAKE OF FIRE, and be done with it. But, if anyone out there is actually reading my little old blog, please do link to this and peruse. You may learn something. Imagine that, oh my!

Omega Man
Omega Christ? (doubt it, I'm just fucking nuts)

Love 2 ALL

RtTBt


http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/apocalypse/antichrist/white.html

and why, oh why, will this link not behave as the others have? Hmmmmmmmmm. NSA leave me the fuck alone, you had your chance, and you failed. Live with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment