Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanks - for the memories...

I'm here with my sister, trying to help clean up as she prepares various foods for tomorrow (the squash casserole, her excellent cheesecake, some pies). We bought an of course obscene amount of food at Kroger. The cashier, God Bless Her, gave us the senior discount on top of the "Kroger Card" savings. Brought the bill down another $20. Mom's on her way up from west central Florida now, she should arrive about 11. Matt's brother in law and his girlfriend and son are coming over tomorrow also. They're good people, a bit red in the neck but Tim is an excellent mechanic, can fix anything. He can't read though, which I find very sad. Can't talk to him about it though, he is very proud.

And me ... well I tried to stay off the sites today and wasn't even going to post. But, I read an amazing and heartfelt piece on Resilience.org by Dan Allen, a high school teacher. He speaks the truth people. I know many may not want to listen, but I implore you, please ... read/listen. The time is near, and I want as many of us to survive as possible.

So, here's the link:
http://www.resilience.org/stories/2012-11-21/collapsing-into-gaia-what-to-expect-when-you-re-expecting-collapse


No comments:

Post a Comment