Monday, November 19, 2012

My small mind

Well, here I am Monday morning waiting for Jim Kunstler to post his weekly rant, and reading Chris Hedges on commondreams. Mr. Hedges' essay drives the point home to me, once again, that I tend to get lost in my own delusions to the degree that I forget how meaningless they are. As I'm here worrying about the 'out of synchness' of my thoughts with reality, hundreds of people in Gaza, Afghanistan and other places are dealing with some truly threatening shit.

Guess one can't focus on that all the time, but it would seem wise to pay some attention. Chris Hedges clears up the fog and makes clear what is truly at stake here. If you didn't read this one elsewhere, I'll provide you yet another opportunity:

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/11/19-0


No comments:

Post a Comment