Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weird coincidences...

So, I noticed when I you-tubed "Nature Boy" that it was written by Eden Ahbez, born George Alexander Aberle in Brooklyn, 1908. I Wikipedied him, and I find this little tidbit: " He is also said to have desired the A and Z (alpha and omega), the beginning and the end, in his surname. During this period, he married Anna Jacobsen and had a son." 

Alpha and Omega, again. It keeps coming up, and it freaks me out. This is what I'm talking about, am I just nuts, or is there something here/there/everywhere that I can barely glimpse, but cannot yet understand  (refer to my earlier post about my reading of Revelations)? My last name is Bazinet. Robert Taylor Bazinet. I found some stupid website that asked 'are you the antichrist, type your name in here and find out'. So, I did, idiot that I am. And, of course, the answer came back that, why yes, I am the antichrist! I tried other names, and none of them came up the same. Even signed off/shut down/tried again -- same result. If pisses me off. Here are a few more 'coincidences': My Birthday is Beltane Eve, the primary spring 'holiday, festival' whatever for wiccans/druids. That Anton LaVey dude, founder of the Church of Satan; founded it on my birthday/birthyear April 30, 1966. Hitler was born on April 20th (my Dad's birthday). Hitler committed suicide on... April 30th. The final cease fire/'peace' treaty for the Vietnam War was signed on... April 30th. The "Freedom Tower" (new World Trade Center Tower) officially became the tallest building in NYC on... April 30th. There are more. In fact, note how many offers (cars sales, other shit) end on ... April 30th. And yes, obviously, I am not the only human born on April 30, 1966; I know. In fact, in my itty bitty high school in Montana, I had two friends born on the same day, one in 1965 (Brad), and one in 1967 (Anne). and me, Robert. In a high school of maybe 180 kids, total. 

It's enough to drive me nuts. Do I read too much into this? Likely...

No comments:

Post a Comment