Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday, Monday; Can't trust that day...

Mr. Kunstler did his thing, I'll post a link at the bottom for those who may be interested. Since my sister and her husband do hold down jobs, and the kids are in school; Monday still feels like Monday to me, back when I 'worked' a normal job.

Our world, in the words of one of the 'ancestor ghosts' in Kushner's 'Angels in America', "has gotten so very old". It's making me tear up, I see so many trends converging on one common point in history. I hope humanity can weather the coming storm. I'll go back to my post yesterday about 'software upgrades' on 12/21/2012. I implore you, again; make yourselves available on this day (and every day!) for this. Find the time, please. I'm serious, the future of the human race may be at stake.

I love each and all of you
I want us to continue
I do NOT WANT our world to end
But, it MUST CHANGE, soon; or our presence here may start to... fade away.

http://kunstler.com/blog/2012/11/epic-disappointment.html

No comments:

Post a Comment