Sunday, November 25, 2012

Comments, anyone?

Not sure how this works, what to think, what ever the fuck. So, I'll say this... I welcome any comments, and will publish any comments except the most absolutely offensive, and will reply as I can. Please, bring it on. For I am ....

NOT AFRAID! 

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I will tell it like I see it. I have already looked into the abyss, and nothing scares me anymore... except for, of course, THE ABYSS! And, I'm even kind of getting used to it anyway. Go ahead, try and shock me, scare me, insult me, go for it.

But, warning, if I receive anything that smacks of religious fundamentalism; prepare to be taken down. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, angers me more than that. How dare you place some HUMAN PRODUCED TEXT above the spirit(s)/higher intelligence(s) that are watching over us. Talk about a Golden Calf! The Bible, The Torah, The Koran, all the others ---- written by HUMANS! Hello! Fuck them all, they are just words on stone/papyrus/linen/paper. You can glean some kernels of truth from them, yes; but to worship them as some untouchable truth is the height of stupidity. I will NEVER let this one go, and if anyone out there cares to debate me on it, I welcome it.

Omega Man
RtTBt

4 comments:

  1. Test comment, oh hmmmmmm, I wonder what will happen. Text will appear in various little boxes I will have to manipulate. Oh, Goody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, posted without 'moderation'. Fine with me. will leave it as such for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things I want to add about 'holy' texts. My understanding of Buddhism (very limited) is that it is more of a philosophy than a 'religion'. So, fundamentalist Buddhism? Not sure...

    I don't want to disparage the value of these texts, they absolutely have huge value: historically, spiritually, mystically - Yes! Just,don't WORSHIP them! It's nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready to throw the entire god damned text to the fire. Anyone? Even one human who may want to change my mind? One? Just one? I'll give you 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete