Sunday, November 18, 2012

If you really want to know...

Good evening once again, fellow humans;

Okay, if you really want to know, I'll try to explain why I made the NSA comments in earlier posts. When I was 9, in fourth grade, I took a statewide reading comprehension test in New York State. I scored the 2nd highest in the state (College level reading skills at the age of 9, ie: I read Atlas Shrugged in one day at the age of 10; I was impressed at the time, I remain horrified). That summer, my parents suggested I spend a couple weeks with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Sue. My Uncle Bill at the time worked for the NSA as a computer programmer. I recall flying into National Airport (now Reagan National), and my handsome Uncle picking me up in his cool uniform, and whisking me off to his NSA office in Georgetown. I recall waiting for what seemed like hours (probably was only like 45 minutes) for various security checks to be done), and then getting a tour of the operations center. Reel to Reel computers, very 1974 shit.

Here's the weird part, I have these very odd memories of the trip afterwards. Me and my 4 year old cousin Amy walking for hours on end down railroad tracks. Me and my cousin Jeff exploring a frightening abandoned house complete with chains and shit hanging from the ceiling. I look back on it, and I wonder; were all these memories real? I to this day do not know. I know this, my Uncle Bill and Aunt Sue are amazing, and Uncle Bill left the NSA soon after this. I have A LOT of questions about this. Can you relate?

Nuff said, and apologies to Uncle Bill and Aunt Sue, I know it wasn't in your control We, all of us, were being manipulated a bit. Or, it's all in my head (completely possible) and I've incorporated this into my delusion(s).

I need to stop now.

Love 2 All

Omega Man
RtTBt

No comments:

Post a Comment