Friday, November 30, 2012

Strange Days Indeed

Not even sure what I want to say, but I feel compelled to post something...

It's been a very strange day for me; I have this awful feeling that something big is just around the corner. I dread it, but I know it's inevitable. I feel, very resigned, to the fate that awaits. I also feel, though I can't put my finger on anything specific, that my body may finally be getting ready to 'give up the ghost'. To be totally honest, I think I'm ready to go.

I've had a fun and interesting life, and I've had a few great loves. I think I've been staying alive here for my family, mainly. They are the reason I want to stay alive for as long as possible. But, if it's time it is --- time. I don't know quite why I'm feeling this way; I can only describe it as an extremely deep seated sense of hopelessness that has come over me. I so hope it is just me, just a mood. I fear not though...

Love 2 All,

RtTBt
Omega Man

No comments:

Post a Comment