Monday, December 17, 2012

Whatever...

So, can you say stream of consciousness? My stream was interrupted by the need to look up the spelling of 'consciousness', damn it.

So, I'm not sure what I wanted to say. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ohhhhmmmmmm.

I know all my talk about Jesus and all that shit is, well, kind of bullshit. After all the ranting I've done about the stupidity of 'fundamentalist' religion; for me to quote 'Jesus' in revelations takes some balls. Ok, so mine are oversized, so what! Beat them why don't you. I invite you to do so. But, I feel most of you out there are ... well, to not put too fine a point on it, fucking pussies!

Really, all this fucking bullshit and NOT ONE FUCKING COMMENT! Are you that chicken? Really? Apparently you are, you are fucking chicken shit wimps from hell, all of you, as far as I can tell.

I invite comment, I need to be engaged for, believe it or not, I DO NOT know it all. I am with you, fellow humans, trying to figure it out as we go. Please, please; engage me! Do not be afraid, I will not tear you apart. I am open to criticism.

RtTBt
OmegaMan

tTt
get the fucking hint, humans?
tTt
tTt

Love, Peace, and JOY to ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment