Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Sound of Music

One more time, fellow humans!

You know, I've had a couple of black lovers in my past, and I still love both of them so much. Daron, my soulmate in Seattle, is one. Love to you, Daron my friend, my love!

and Daryl, whom I've lost contact with. I wish I could find him again, guess I'll have to put some effort in to the search. Such a sweet man, one of the most decent and loving humans I have ever known.

Which brings me to my point. My family is watching 'The Sound of Music', you know, with Julie Andrews. I imagine a black American family watching this film, and laughing their asses off! I tear up when I watch it. I suppose black families could tear up a bit also, but from what little I know of black culture in the USA, I imagine they would be cracking up more than tearing up.

And that's okay. There are times when I truly enjoy the company of black folk more than white folk. Black folk are just, more down to earth - more real, more centered. More in touch with what is truly real, than most white people I know. I spent a 'girls night' with Daryl and his mother, sister, and various cousins and friends. What a laugh fest it was, the most fun I've had in ages. I miss him, and I do need to find him again. So, that is one of my 'resolutions' for this new year, I must locate and re-establish contact with Daryl!

On this note, I bid you all a good night!

Love 2 ALL!

RtTBt


and here is a picture of  Daryl and me, summer of 2008 - 4th of July I think...



No comments:

Post a Comment