Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reality?

Good Afternoon, once more - Fellow Humans;

I need to say this though I hesitate to.

It may already be too late. Much of what I've read and researched suggests as much, and much of this material was generated by people whom I deeply respect. 2030 seems to be a common end-date projection. I'd be 64 if I make it that long. My nephews and niece would be 34, 32, and 30.

I don't think this possibility should deter us though. What else can we do but try? However, the idea of our extinction is so unpleasant that I really can't blame people too much for (1) denying it and (2) ignoring it. There is a difference. Still, I implore those who are able to be aware - to ACT, to your ability to do so (I know this varies so much by circumstance, a young mother caring for babes can only 'rock her world' so much).

I think the most important thing any of us can do is to express our love to our partners (God I wish I had one), our families and friends, and on a larger scale; everyone. Try to keep that negative internal voice at bay (we all have them, I know I do!), replace it with your better/more loving voice. Know you'll fail on occasion. Just try again, continually. And be nice to people for Christ's sake! Feel free to insert the religious figure of your choice in place of Christ, or insert none at all! Funny how common cliches take on new meaning when the context is serious...

Peace, Love, and yes Joy to ALL!

RtTBt
OmegaMan




No comments:

Post a Comment