Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Playtime for Robbie - New Captain Earth






Good Day Fellow Humans!

Well, I've been playing with some of the little plastic toys that have found their way into my hands. My Captain America key ring (found in my desk while it was at my sisters's) has seen better days. First, he lost his shield, then one arm; then the other. I have only the legs and waist of a 'soccer dad' as I think of him (given to me by ex-roomie James). The Infant is one of a set given to my by one of my ex's, Andrew. He had originally given me a key-ring consisting of a clear plastic female torso, pregnant with the developing baby visible in her womb; and a collection of tiny baby dolls with it. The larger yellow/red figure was put in one of my boxes by my niece Abby the day I was moving into the yellow room. So, that's where all these objects came from.

In my insane little brain, I've been thinking about the 'death' of old Captain America and the 'birth' of a new CAPTAIN EARTH or whatever, as a symbol of global unity. Notice Captain America's shield is supported by 'Dad' above the infant's head. The larger yellow/red figure, well - it's a symbol of our Creator(s) for me! I'm looking for a hemisphere of our earth to glue into the circle on it's belly (gender is unclear to me, as it should be - perhaps it's beyond the concept!).

Wish the pictures could have been more clear,  I have trouble holding my hands still. Imagine that...

It's amusing to me, but then again I'm quite odd. 47 and still playing with broken toys and glue-guns. What is one to do?

I do have a point to to all this! Really, I do! I'll be working on that next....

Have a lovely day if you can.

Peace, Love, Joy to ALL!

RtTBt

No comments:

Post a Comment