Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gifts and Gratitude...

Happy Noon (US EST), Everyone!

Well, I haven't said much on here of late. Been recovering, doing fine. I'm quite at peace for the most part this week. Been thinking a lot though. 

The future is coming my friends, and though it may seem very strange; I think it will end up being kind of wonderful  - on a much smaller and more local scale. The current paradigm is dying, and it is of course lashing out as it experiences its' own death. Expect much chaos, confusion, and --- unfortunately, much tragedy. All the drama, jeez. It's unavoidable I'm afraid, we'll just have to work through it. 

I strongly advise ignoring main stream media as much as you can. Those who can keep their critical eye open, will be better able to withstand the assaults hurled at us constantly. Fear is being invoked - to distract you, to panic you, to fill your mind with useless clutter to prevent you from thinking about things that you enjoy, and/or things that really matter. Invoked to prevent you from acting, even in small ways, to change and improve your world. Resist The Fear! Replace it with Love and Understanding. Realize most of what 'they' fling at us is, at base, utter crap. Wipe it off, smile, and carry on.

I'd like to provide some links to some articles about what is happening in Detroit, the 'gift economy', and the place and nature of 'jobs' vs. 'work' in our developing new world:





I may be back with more thoughts later, we'll see. I'm just so oddly content at this moment! It will pass, I know it. But, I do enjoy peace of mind when it comes ---- grab on if you find some! 

Love, Peace, Joy ... TO ALL 

RtTBt


Above is a view of the salt marsh at high tide behind my Sister and Bro-in-law's new place on Wilmington Island near Savannah. They lucked out, this place is a treasure! 








1 comment:

  1. Actually, I don't believe that feeling you have of peace and contentedness will be going anywhere fast. In fact, I know it will be with you from now on. You'll get by with a little help from your friends. - BRMc

    ReplyDelete