Thursday, July 25, 2013

Now what?

Good evening fellow Humans,

Well, I guess that posting was kind of a waste of time. I admit, freely, that it didn't turn out the way I thought it would ---- I really wanted it to go someplace further than it did. Guess my heart wasn't in it.

I was reading some of escape from Wisconsin's blog (the Hipcrime Vocab) today and I found the ideas he presented intriguing; and the comments disheartening. Here it is (see, I figured this out). It does seem that we'll have to go far down the road of collapse before it will get bad enough, for enough of us, to actually do something to start deconstructing this corpora-capitalist nightmare that is engulfing us all. And, again, I think at that point a peaceful future may be unrecoverable from the ensuing mess that will be created by this collapse. Damn it! And to think when I was a kid I actually thought the best thing was for everyone to have a nice suburban home and two cars. I was a little kid! I gave that up when I was a young adult. When will the bulk of the North American population finally figure out that they've been hoodwinked? The only answer I see is  - when it is TOO FUCKING LATE!

That's such  a downer... I still pray for benevolent intervention, for I still feel it may be our only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment